Our practice includes a full range of
banking and finance transactions
Our highly rated, resourceful and dedicated team of lawyers provide sound advice in relation to the full range of banking and finance transactions to all types of clients including leading local and international financial institutions, corporate and investment banks, corporate, state-owned entities, regulatory bodies and governments.
We specialize in complex finance transactions and have immense expertise of acquisition finance, structured finance, capital markets, project and property finance, debt recovery, insolvency and restructuring and securitization.
Our recent track records in this sector include:
- Currently acting as local legal counsel for HDFC Hong Kong Branch regarding a foreign loan facility of US$ 50 (fifty) million to a local telecom operator in Bangladesh.
- Advising a local conglomerate in documentation and availing debt financing from IFC and FMO in the amount of US$ 12.5 Million.
- Advising one of largest garments producing manufacturing unit of Bangladesh in securing a foreign debt financing in the amount of US $ 9.5 million against project expansion.
- Representing a large manufacturing company in securing foreign equity financing by institutional investors through issuance of shares at premium.
- Advised one of the largest Bangladeshi corporate investor in a subscription of BDT 750 million amortizing Senior Bond to be issued by a leading local enterprise.
- One of the leading members of the team representing a local investor in subscribing US$20 million senior bonds issued by a leading telecom company of Bangladesh.
- Advising and representing two foreign joint venture companies in Bangladesh obtaining over US$ 23 million in foreign debt financing.