Our practice includes all types of
commercial property transactions
Commercial property law and property finance requires a thorough understanding of various aspects of the local law such as land registration and conveyance, leases, servitudes, town planning, financing structures, mortgages and other securities.
We offer specialist advice and assistance in relation to all commercial property transactions including land acquisitions and disposal, commercial and residential lease arrangements, property development, property finance and fractional ownership.
Our recent track records in this sector include:
- Pre-acquisition due diligence, documentation and execution thereof related to procurement of 26,000sqft commercial floor space on Gulshan Avenue, in Dhaka, Bangladesh by our client.
- Advising, structuring, due diligence and documentation for acquiring of 27.13 acres of industrial land in Bhaluka, Mymensingh for setting up of production facility by our client.
- Advising, negotiating and documentation of a longterm lease agreement of a commercial building in Motijheel owned by our client to one of the leading foreign bank in Bangladesh.
- Negotiate, represent, and documentation for leasehold of 120,000 sqft of industrial floor space in Gazipur, Bangladesh on behalf of the Lessee, our client.
- Advising, negotiation and settlement of dispute arising out of a long term land lease in Gazipur, Bangladesh (for factory under a BOO arrangement) between our client and the Landlord.
- Advising, negotiating and documentation of various high value residential and commercial apartments / space acquisition in Gulshan / Baridhara / Banani by our clients.