Our litigation services are delivered with a high degree of expertise in Criminal
and Civil Appeal, Writ Jurisdiction, Company Matters, VAT and Tax issues
We provide a full-service litigation experience for our clients with a high degree of expertise in Criminal and Civil Appeal, Writ Jurisdiction, Company Matters, VAT and Tax issues. Being a goal and objective oriented law firm, we set our strategy first
when it comes to protect our client’s best interest and then we deploy our winning team of lawyers, paralegals and of counsels to implement the strategy in most resource wise fashion to yield the best possible outcome for our clients.
Our recent track records in litigation practice include:
- Representing Swiss investors before the Company Court of the Hon’ble High Court Division in a dispute pertaining to repatriation of sale proceeds of shares valued at Euro 10 million from their joint venture partners in Bangladesh.
- Representing the shareholders of the leading jute mill company of Bangladesh in its writ proceedings against the Ministry of Textiles and Jute in relation to refusal of the Ministry to transfer its 49% stake holding to existing shareholders.
- Representing a leading cable manufacturing company in its writ proceedings against Government of Bangladesh relating to Valuation Rules, 2000 and the Customs Act, 1969, judgment of which have been reported in a number of leading law journals of the country.
- Representing a global airlines operator in its writ proceedings arising out of refusal of the Board of Investment, Bangladesh to allow to issue work permits to its foreign employees.
- Represented a leading real estate company of Bangladesh in its appeal pending before the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of Bangladesh with regards to ejection of tenant from premises owned by it.
- Representing a leading entrepreneur of the country in his claim against the Government of Bangladesh arising from illegal acquisition of land.