Our comprehensive services include all
aspects of mergers and acquisitions
Our team of corporate lawyers is among the best in the country, each with a distinct prominent reputation in conducting high-level mergers and acquisitions, governance and restructuring, and all other general company matters.
Our recent track record in the mergers and acquisitions sector include:
- Currently advising one of the most reputed pharmaceutical company’s amalgamations with another major pharmaceutical manufacturer along with all the assets and licenses of the latter.
- Currently advising one of the leading bottling company of an international carbonated beverage manufacturer with its amalgamation with another bottling unit of a subsidiary company (which we also advised in acquiring).
- Presently advising a major aluminum manufacturer company with a US$ 16 million acquisition of a denationalized jute mills and advising the conversation of the latter for a special economic zone (SEZ).
- Recently advised a merger and restructuring of 3 (three) major RMG manufacturing companies with 100% foreign shareholding and their amalgamation of assets, retrenchment of workforce and asset relocation where cumulative investment is valued at US$ 90 million.
- Representing the seller of shares of a telecom company in the largest share acquisition in the history of Bangladesh, worth US$350 million.
- Advised and assisting a renowned textile industry in Bangladesh with its US$ 10 million acquisition of another knitting industry and dealing with all human resources migration.
- Advised a local conglomerate with its acquisition of 100% shareholding of denationalized private jute mill along with its governmental liability and transfer of licenses, and securing all necessary regulatory approval of converting the same for a gated community real estate development project of USD 110 million.