Shakir Uddin Ahmed Bappy
- Supreme Court Bar Association of Bangladesh.
- Dhaka Bar Association.
- Bangladesh Bar Council.
- International Bar Association.
- Bar of England and Wales.
- Charter Member, Lions International Club.
- Bangladesh Lions Foundation.
- Bangladesh Taekwondo Federation.
- Called to the Bar (Barrister-at-Law) from the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, UK.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law (PGDL) awarded by the City Law School (CLS), London, UK.
- LL.B (Hons.), University of London (external), UK.
- Advocate, Supreme Court of Bangladesh
- Member, Dhaka Bar Association & Supreme Court Bar Association.
Shakir Uddin Ahmed Bappy is a very energetic and hard-working lawyer, who has already put his mark in the contemporary legal arena of Bangladesh. He came from a family, which has always cherished the social, cultural and educational values in their hearts. He has an excellent academic record all through his educational life and he participated in uncountable number of competitions and championships of different kinds with flying colours. In his professional life, compared to the senior advocates of the country, within his relatively short span of practise he along with the help of his associates have been able to render legal services to his clients to their greatest satisfaction. He has made remarkable progress in his career with the continuous support from his growing client base. He was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh and is permanently residing here.
- He is working as a Legal Trainer in labour law matters in Kazi Farms Group since 2014. He has travelled to Thakurgaon and Panchagarh for training the officers there as well.
- He has good hold with the labour and employment laws of Bangladesh and regularly provides opinion on various Labour issues varying from disputes, termination, wages, hiring matters etc.
- He regularly practices in High Court Division and expertises in Criminal matters and Writ Petitions. He also conducts cases in Magistrates Court, Judges Court and Labour Courts.
- Bappy has also developed expertise in drafting and vetting various kinds of commercial and non-commercial agreements, contracts and different kinds of tender documents.
- Bappy is doing regular contribution in the development of laws in Bangladesh by way of writing various articles, which have been published in different law journals/ newspapers. For Example: http://www.thedailystar.net/law-our-rights/rights-advocacy/rights-working-women-73443
- Corporate Governance and Regulatory Compliance
- International Trade & Contract Enforcement
- Commercial & Transactional law
- Financial Practice (Investment Structuring and Documentation)